Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Duluth!

Hello friends! I'm back from my worldly (stately?) adventures. SUCH a good week. Here are all the updates along with detailed Duluth trip agenda. Enjoy! p.s. If you want to know the week in order start at the bottom and work your way up. =]


Seventy four.

Last day (boo). C and I went to lunch with E before he went off to work. Then C and I went to Wisconsin (yup) to play some mini golf. I haven't played in forever, I didn't do very well... Then we went to the Duluth Aquarium which was fun. But the otters weren't out. We were a little sad about that one. Then we went to Canal to walk around the shops some, got some dinner at green mill and then I headed back home!


Seventy three.

C and I went out for breakfast ("breakfast" .... it was noon) then met up with EO and went on the alpine coaster at spirit mt. SO fun. If you go to Duluth I recommend it. Then we headed to the beach for a while. Got E back for soccer. Went to dinner. Met back up with E and went to Enger Tower, so this picture is the view from there. It was GORGEOUS. Then we headed back to C's to watch a movie.


Seventy two.

I arrived at CS's house from my cabin around 8:30 or so. Then we went down to Canal Park to walk around, see the bridge and the, well, canal. Then walked down the boardwalk aways and met up with EO. Got some ice cream (it was super good) and went back to C's for a bonfire. SO SO SO fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment