Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[no words can describe this]

One hundred and forty six.




Words first. Tyrone Wells concert was today. I got out of class to help set up. I worked noon to 5. Showered, changed, ate. Got back to see the concert 8-10. Every moment was pure awesomeness. Tyrone is one of the most legit performers probably ever. If you really want to know about it you will have to talk to me in person to get the full effect. Anyway, after the show I talked with the girls, got pictures with them (and Tyrone, of course) got some signatures. Struck the stage. More pictures with Tyrone and Co. (With CAB this time) I wish I had the words to describe the evening. Just pure awesomeness.



Love. Also, if you don't know who Tyrone Wells is. You better be looking him up like... right now.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment