Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So here's the deal

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. You should all be proud I'm still actually doing this. The amount of times I almost quit the past two weeks was not ok. One of the pictures I have to post is of my schedule... it may give you an idea of how insanely busy I have been. But never fear, I have all the pictures lined up on my desktop ready to go... I just need to find time to actually post them.
So one of these days...
-L

UPDATE: I posted 7 more days. Yay! Getting closer!!

UPDATE: Today's post!
Title: Perfection

One hundred and sixty eight.

So, CS has forever tried to teach me how to make a perfect ice cream cone. Its been about a years worth of efforts and I'm finally learning. This is the cone I had today. It was good. Though the ice cream here has been off and on lately. Which is sad.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment