Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bouquet?


Forty one.

My other family (the K's) brought my mom a edible bouquet today. We had some samples of it at dinner. Its ridiculously good. Especially the chocolate dipped pineapple. Thats my new favorite. I want one of these bouquets for my birthday (nudge nudge, wink wink). I watched Valentines Day today with mi madre. (If that isn't grammatically correct don't blame me, I don't speak spanish). I'm trying to continue my Ashton Kutcher run. =]

Congrats all you Tonka 2010 grads! (Commencement was today for those unaware)

-L

p.s. also, new layout! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know where said fruit baskets come from?

    Also, I think the bastardization of Spanish and English is as good as it can get grammatically :)

    Like I said 2 posts back: "New Layout!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... it was a place close to my house. I can get you the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd like to know it eventually!

    ReplyDelete