Friday, June 11, 2010

Surfer girl.


Forty two.

For those of you who knew me back in 6th grade (which I think is none of you) I was quite the surfer girl poser. Well... those days are starting to make a comeback in my life. I bought some surfer magazines the other day. Ok, so technically I bought them for graphic design ideas (and they helped a lot) but I have also been reading and enjoying them. This is a technique I have always wanted to try and kinda like. I must keep working on it. This is the guy that I was inspired by. Check it out! Its worth it.

-L

4 comments:

  1. Wow, an almost on time post, you did better than me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favorite: http://www.foleygallery.com/artists/artist_ins.php3?artist=8&painting=18&ex=cur

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you in 6th grade! Those were the days and I know it says Jades but this is JAda

    ReplyDelete