Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fifteen


Twelve.

Today is my Partner in Crime's birthday. He turned 18. As my way of celebrating I am saying happy birthday to him 18 times in 18 different ways. This will be my 15th and last of the day due to the fact that the remaining three need to be either mailed or shipped. I took these all after rehearsal for dance tonight. If I wasn't so tired I would have done better.

Here is a list of the other 14 so far and pictures to those I have pictures for. (because chances are he missed some of these for several possible reasons, and I'm proud of what I came up with)

1.
Left a message at midnight

2.
Wrote on facebook wall

3.
Sent a text this morning

4.
A friend wrote a poem for me to give. (Thanks BE!!!)

5.
Updated my twitter

6.
Made a really lame graphic design

7.
Cake!

8.
Wrote it in cheerios (with the help of EAR)

9.
Wrote it on the board in class

10.
Changed my facebook status

11.
Sent a happy birthday jib-jab video

12.
Cut letters out of a magazine

13.
Changed the wording on his grad invite (I didn't want to give too much of the invite away so here is the part I changed)

14.
Said it over skype

15.
This

16-18.
... =]

Its been a challenge, but a fun one.
-L

P.S. PIC, you have a lot to live up to now...

2 comments: