Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's baaaccckkkkk.


One.

I can't believe I'm doing this again. Especially right before finals start. Eek! I've just missed it so much (not really, but kinda). Later tonight I plan on editing this post and doing a "my life in pictures the last two months" just to keep you up to date. The most recent thing in my life is that I recently lost a friend which was hard. So in honor of him, and the friend we lost a year ago, I made some new bracelets. My other ones were over a year old so it was time. The blue is for SE. The green for GJ. I wear them with pride. Which is where the picture for today comes from. The pictures in my title are straight from my camera. I really like how they turned out, so I put them in polaroid form. They are from my spring break in Florida (so awesome). The title comes from a song by Explosions in the Sky. I thought it was fitting since every day has a birth (sunrise) and death (sunset) as does every year have a birth (today, the start of this blog) and death (the end of this blog, May 1st 2011). I think I'm starting this up again because I want to prove to myself that I can do it without missing a day--since I did that last time. Also because all my other friends failed (or are way behind... DN). Also, because I miss documenting my life and having a way to look back on everything. So wish me luck!! (now to my meeting that I'm late do due to getting this posted...)

Signing off and welcome back,
-L

Here is the past month and a half! Consisting of Spring Break, Birthday parties, Arabian Nights (Set and Light Design: Micah Maatman, Costume Design: Larissa Bregenzer), World Dance Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment