Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Springtime


Four.

It may be a bad sign that I'm already taking phone pictures and its only day four... I'll work on that one. It was SO WINDY here today. If I was smarter I would have used long shutter speeds to capture that but my brain just shut down today after my macro exam. Our campus is covered in these right now (referring to the picture) and it makes everything smell wonderful. I'll be sad when they go away. So I'm enjoying them while I can. =]

-L

Edit: I just spent probably the last hour doing this just cause I wanted to not study for Arts Management... oops. Good thing I have 3 hours to study tomorrow. Its kind of a "variation" on the poster for the dance concert this spring. Only more... I don't even know. And there is something I don't like about it (I think its the words at the top) but I like the part with the dancer =]

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the word "Soar" should totally be on its own line, how dare you break them up like that? I think it looks cool anyways.

    ReplyDelete