Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer. Has. Begun.

Hello friends. I'm back from my finals hiatus. (Two days late... I know) Here are the updates. Sorry they are mostly phone pictures. I was spending time studying, not worrying about pictures. I'll do better next time. =]


Twenty six.

Unpacking. It sucks. I didn't realize how much stuff I had with me at school till it was all on my floor. =/


Twenty five.

Last day of being a freshman. Crazy right. I know. It feels like I moved in a month ago. The section signed the wall as we all left, so we will be forever remembered in 3C. Once I got home I went to see LW who got her wisdom teeth out. Then went to my friends final band concert of high school. Crazy. Then we had an intense dance party on the stage after. It was a good time.


Twenty four.

Remember when I said the humidity skyrocketed. So did the temps. Living in a 90 degree non air-conditioned room sucks.


Twenty three.

The humidity. It skyrocketed. So walking back from studying Sunday night an epic storm was brewing. There was lightening all over the place. I tried to get a decent picture but by this point my good camera was at home. You can kinda see the clouds in this one.


Twenty two.

So I went home Friday night to go to the CABIN on Saturday. It rained. Boo. But stopped long enough for me to clean off the dock (which was icky and dirty). The cabin is clean and sparkly now and just waiting for us =]. While we were up there tons of dragonflies were hatching. You had to look out for them so you wouldn't step on them.


Twenty one.

With the end of the year comes a lot of goodbyes. A group of us got together for lunch on Friday just to catch up before we all split ways for the summer. BE brought along her dinosaur friend. We love him.


Twenty.

Reading day. Basically day of studying. So for a study break we did more henna. BB did this on my foot. Freehand. She got skill. I love it.

-L

2 comments: